Another added extra for our Holiday Programme this year is a series of outings that will take place over the Summer break. This year, we have scheduled in 3 trips and they are as follows:
Wednesday 10th July – Heads of Ayr Farm – includes a full day at the venue which incorporates access to the fun park, animals, aerial runway, soft play and more.
Wednesday 24th July – Lanarkshire Parks – includes a visit to Calderglen in East Kilbride, Strathaven Park and Chatelherault Park. We’ll be taking part in fun activities at each including a treasure trail, fitness challenge, play parks and included attractions.
Wednesday 7th August – Glasgow Trip – includes visits to local museums and parks, such as Glasgow Green, Kelvingrove and the Transport Museum. Again, there will be lots of fun additional activities planned for the day.
All the trips take place between 9.30am and 4.30pm, with the bus collecting from both our Hamilton and Bothwell venues on each day. The trips cost £32.00 per person, and this includes transport and entry to all attractions. We also have the option of adding on a snack pack for £3.00 if you want us to organise their lunch for them.
These activities must be booked in advance and we have an limit on spaces, so please book early. The trips work alongside our Camps, but you do not need to have a place at Camp to join us for the day. The trips are suitable for children from 4 (attending school after summer) to 14 years. The trips will be led by the Camp leaders, Linsey Jack, Yvonne Chassels and Mark Ewen.
We’ll be in touch just prior to each events with details of what we will be doing each day and information about what children need to bring.
Bookings for this are done through our new Clubs Buddy Booking System, and can be done by following the instructions below. You should note that if you have already registered on this for the general Summer Camps, you won’t need to register again, and can access the booking for the Day Trips through your existing log in details.
Note to Parents:
- If you do not receive an automatic booking confirmation, please check your junk folders. If you still don’t have anything, please get in touch with us at 01698 200020. Please double check your e-mail when registering.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance of the dates you have booked. If you you fail to show on a day you have booked, you may still be charged for the session.
- Please read our terms & conditions prior to booking. You can access these by clicking on this link – terms and conditions camp
How to make your booking…
We have introduced a new booking system for this year which will allow parents to book and pay for everything online. The system also allows parents to see if there are spaces available on each day. As this is a new system, we know that it may take people some time to get used to, but if you have any questions, just get in touch by clicking here, or by calling us on 01698 200020. We recommend that bookings are done on a pc or laptop, but if this isn’t possible, there is the option of downloading an app to allow you to do this on your phone. Just look for ‘ClubsBuddy’ in the app store. You can log in through this system to make and see your bookings, check fees and receive messages. How to make a booking
- To access the system, you should click on https://futurestars.clubsbuddy.net/Account/Login
- Once here, you need to click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- On this page, you need to enter and confirm your e-mail address and set a new password (please take a note of this for future log ins or to access the app). You also need to fill in your name and contact details. Once you have done this, just click on ‘Register’ and you will be taken to a new page to enter your child(ren)’s details.
- Here you need to enter name, date of birth, school, additional information and photographic consent. If you only have one child, click on ‘Finished’ once this is done, but if you have more children, just click on ‘Add Another’ and repeat the process. If you have nothing to tell us in the ‘Additional Information’ box, just type the word ‘None’.
- Once you have completed this section, you will now be taken to your ‘Dashboard’. Here, you will be able to manage and track all your bookings.
- To book a space for this summer, just click on the ‘Bookings’ tab at the top of the page and you will see a list of options including a separate section for Hamilton and Bothwell Activity Camps, and our Theatre, Sports and Day Trip Offerings.
- Once you have selected the boxes you need, just click on the ‘Book’ tab and this will take you to the checkout page, where you can pay your deposit (50%) by card, or click on the tab to pay by Childcare or Flash Sale Vouchers. (You should use the childcare vouchers tab for both Childcare Vouchers and Future Stars Vouchers purchased during the flash sales).
- Once this is done, you will be able to see all your bookings in your diary section and also your balance in the fees tab (we will update this for you if there are any discounts to be applied).
- To make any further bookings, just log in to the system using the details you set up at the time of registering.