Following a hugely successful Easter Camp, we’re looking forward to another packed Summer Holiday Programme. Once again, we’ll be operating from both our Hamilton and Bothwell venues, offering us a greater range of activities and more spaces. We’re looking to include a packed schedule again, and hope to combine a number of the activities between the 2 venues.
This page includes details of the Camps on offer as well as a link to the booking form. If you have any further questions, just get in touch by clicking here.
Camp Activities – This year we’ll be taking part in fun fitness games, arts and crafts, creative arts, wall climbing, laser tag, sports, scavenger hunts, outdoor fun, quizzes, team challenges, soft play, park visits and outings. The camps provide activities for children aged from 4 to 14 years and are suitable for both boys and girls.
Venues – Our Bothwell camp takes place at St Brides Pastoral Centre on Fallside Road, Bothwell, G71 8BA. We have used this for a number of years now and it provides us with a large activity hall, kitchen, small studio room and a large enclosed garden. Our Hamilton camps will operate from our Activity Centre, which is located on Argyle Crescent, Hillhouse Industrial Estate, Hamilton, ML3 9SL. This venue offers us activity rooms, soft play, climbing wall and a cafe.
Dates & Times – This Camp is available midweek throughout the entire Summer Holidays with activities starting on Monday 1st July and finishing on Wednesday 14th August. You should be aware that our Day Trips on 10th, 24th July and 7th August replace the normal Camp offering on these days. Our full day session runs from 9.30am-4.30pm, with half days from 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4.30pm. If you are looking for an early drop-off, you can do so from 8.30am in Hamilton and 8.45am in Bothwell for the mornings, and 1.00pm for the afternoon session.
Costs – The costs of a full day are £20.00 and a half day is £12.00, although we do have discounted rates for bookings of 5 days or more (these do not need to be consecutive), with 5 full days costing £90.00 and 5 half-days costing £50.00. We also offer Friends & Family discounts when there are more than one child on your booking for 5 days or more. Our new booking system allows payments to be made online, but we do require a 50% deposit at the time of initial booking. Balances can be made by cash, card or by bank transfer and we are able to accept childcare vouchers for our camps too. Balance payments should be made in advance or at your first day at camp. The cost that it is quoted on the booking form does not include discounts, but we will work these out for you and let you know what needs to be paid as a balance. If you have purchased flash sale vouchers, or are using childcare vouchers, there is a tab to press at the checkout stage of the booking page.
What you’ll need – All the activities that we are doing are included in your cost, all that the children will need is a packed lunch and snacks on each day (Children that attend the Hamilton Camp will have the option to add the meal deal to their booking if they prefer). We’ll be in touch before camp with a schedule of activities and this will detail all the children should wear when they are coming along.
New Additions to the Holiday Programme
Alongside our busy Summer Camp Programme, we are also adding in some new activities for this Summer:
We are introducing some new Outings for this year, with 3 different day trips planned as part of the schedule. These replace our normal camp offering on these dates and are for children that attend both our Hamilton and Bothwell Camps, with the bus collecting and dropping off at each venue. We are waiting on final confirmation from the venues but our planned venues are Heads of Ayr Farm, Lanarkshire Parks and Glasgow Visitor Attractions. The dates we have scheduled are 10th, 24th July and 7th August.
These cost £32.00 or £35.00 if you want us to provide a packed lunch and will run from 9.30am to 4.30pm. These are available to book now if you want to be part of this, but if you would rather wait to find out where we are going, this will be confirmed by Friday 10th May.
Alongside our multi-activity camps, we will also be offering 2 separate Camps that are more focused on a set activity. These are as follows:
Sports and Adventure Camp – This takes place between Monday 15th and Friday 19th July and runs between 10.00am and 3.00pm each day. This is based at our Bothwell venue and includes a range of sports coaching, adapted sports, team games and outdoor challenges. This is a very active Camp and it is suitable for boys and girls aged from 8 to 14 years. This can be booked for a full week or for individual days, and starts at £14.00 per day.
Theatre Camp – This takes place between Monday 29th July and Friday 2nd August and runs between 10.00am and 3.00pm each day. This is based at our Hamilton venue and includes a range of creative arts activities including drama workshops, singing, dancing, performance skills and fun games. The children also take part in an end of week performance as part of this Camp. This Camp is suitable for boys and girls aged from 5 to 14 years. This can be booked for a full week only and costs £70.00 for the week.
Note to Parents:
- Early Drop-Off is included as part of the booking and you do not need to book this separately.
- If you do not receive an automatic booking confirmation, please check your junk folders. If you still don’t have anything, please get in touch with us at 01698 200020. Please double check your e-mail when registering.
- You will be sent details of the camp schedule prior to each week you are booked in.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance of the dates you have booked. If you you fail to show on a day you have booked, you may still be charged for the session.
- Please read our terms & conditions prior to booking. You can access these by clicking on this link – terms and conditions camp
We have introduced a new booking system for this year which will allow parents to book and pay for everything online. The system also allows parents to see if there are spaces available on each day. As this is a new system, we know that it may take people some time to get used to, but if you have any questions, just get in touch by clicking here, or by calling us on 01698 200020. We recommend that bookings are done on a pc or laptop, but if this isn’t possible, there is the option of downloading an app to allow you to do this on your phone. Just look for ‘ClubsBuddy’ in the app store. You can log in through this system to make and see your bookings, check fees and receive messages. How to make a booking
- To access the system, you should click on https://futurestars.clubsbuddy.net/Account/Login
- Once here, you need to click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- On this page, you need to enter and confirm your e-mail address and set a new password (please take a note of this for future log ins or to access the app). You also need to fill in your name and contact details. Once you have done this, just click on ‘Register’ and you will be taken to a new page to enter your child(ren)’s details.
- Here you need to enter name, date of birth, school, additional information and photographic consent. If you only have one child, click on ‘Finished’ once this is done, but if you have more children, just click on ‘Add Another’ and repeat the process. If you have nothing to tell us in the ‘Additional Information’ box, just type the word ‘None’.
- Once you have completed this section, you will now be taken to your ‘Dashboard’. Here, you will be able to manage and track all your bookings.
- To book a space for this summer, just click on the ‘Bookings’ tab at the top of the page and you will see a list of options including a separate section for Hamilton and Bothwell Activity Camps, and our Theatre, Sports and Day Trip Offerings. In the box you want, just click on ‘Select’ underneath your child(ren)’s name, where you will be taken to a list of all available days. You should note that the multi-camp options include separate tabs for full days, AM, PM and meal deal options. To select the option you want, just tick the box next to where it says ‘Available’, and then repeat for each day you need. (To help you find the days you need, you can also select individual days from the boxes at the top of the form, ie; if you only need a Tuesday, just tick this box, and it will only show you the Tuesday options).
- Once you have selected the boxes you need, just click on the ‘Book’ tab and this will take you to the checkout page, where you can pay your deposit by card, or click on the tab to pay by Childcare or Flash Sale Vouchers. (You should use the childcare vouchers tab for both Childcare Vouchers and Future Stars Vouchers purchased during the flash sales).
- Once this is done, you will be able to see all your bookings in your diary section and also your balance in the fees tab (we will update this for you if there are any discounts to be applied).
- To make any further bookings, just log in to the system using the details you set up at the time of registering.