Following a hugely successful Summer Camp, we’re looking forward to another packed October Holiday Programme. Once again, we’ll be operating from both our Hamilton and Bothwell venues, offering us a greater range of activities and more spaces.
This page includes details of the Camps on offer as well as a link to the booking form. If you have any further questions, just get in touch by clicking here.
Camp Activities – This year we’ll be taking part in fun fitness games, arts and crafts, creative arts, wall climbing, laser tag, sports, scavenger hunts, outdoor fun, quizzes, team challenges, soft play, park visits and outings. The camps provide activities for children aged from 4 to 14 years and are suitable for both boys and girls.
Venues – Our Bothwell camp takes place at St Brides Pastoral Centre on Fallside Road, Bothwell, G71 8BA. We have used this for a number of years now and it provides us with a large activity hall, kitchen, small studio room and a large enclosed garden. Our Hamilton camps will operate from our Activity Centre, which is located on Argyle Crescent, Hillhouse Industrial Estate, Hamilton, ML3 9SL. This venue offers us activity rooms, soft play, climbing wall and a cafe.
Dates & Times – This Camp is available midweek throughout the entire October School Holidays with activities starting on Monday 14th and finishing on Friday 18th October. Our full day session runs from 9.30am-4.30pm, with half days from 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4.30pm. If you are looking for an early drop-off, you can do so from 8.30am in Hamilton and 8.45am in Bothwell for the mornings, and 1.00pm for the afternoon session.
Costs – The costs of a full day are £20.00 and a half day is £12.00, although we do have discounted rates for full week bookings, with 5 full days costing £90.00 and 5 half-days costing £50.00. We also offer Friends & Family discounts when there are more than one child on your booking for a full week. Our new booking system allows payments to be made online, but we do require a 50% deposit at the time of initial booking. Balances can be made by cash, card or by bank transfer and we are able to accept childcare vouchers for our camps too. Balance payments should be made in advance or at your first day at camp. The cost that it is quoted on the booking form does not include discounts, but we will work these out for you and let you know what needs to be paid as a balance. If you have purchased flash sale vouchers, or are using childcare vouchers, there is a tab to press at the checkout stage of the booking page.
What you’ll need – All the activities that we are doing are included in your cost, all that the children will need is a packed lunch and snacks on each day (Children that attend the Hamilton Camp will have the option to add the meal deal to their booking if they prefer). We’ll be in touch before camp with a schedule of activities and this will detail all the children should wear when they are coming along.
Coming Soon – As well as the forthcoming October Camp, we will also be offering a Mini Camp during the November In-Service Day on Monday 18th November. This will operate from our Hamilton base only, and will be available to book online soon.
Camp Sleepover – Due to popular demand, we’ll once again be running a Camp Sleepover event, which is open to all the children that are booked into the October week activities. Everyone that books will be sent a link in an e-mail with details as to how they can book for this. This will take place overnight on Saturday 12th, into Sunday 13th October.
Note to Parents:
- Early Drop-Off is included as part of the booking and you do not need to book this separately.
- If you do not receive an automatic booking confirmation, please check your junk folders. If you still don’t have anything, please get in touch with us at 01698 200020. Please double check your e-mail when registering.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance of the dates you have booked. If you fail to show on a day you have booked, you may still be charged for the session.
- Please read our terms & conditions prior to booking. You can access these by clicking on this link – terms and conditions camp
We have introduced a new booking system for this year which will allow parents to book and pay for everything online. The system also allows parents to see if there are spaces available on each day. As this is a new system, we know that it may take people some time to get used to, but if you have any questions, just get in touch by clicking here, or by calling us on 01698 200020. We recommend that bookings are done on a pc or laptop, but if this isn’t possible, there is the option of downloading an app to allow you to do this on your phone. Just look for ‘ClubsBuddy’ in the app store. You can log in through this system to make and see your bookings, check fees and receive messages.
How to make a booking:
- To access the booking system, you can either do this through the app or by going to the website by clicking on https://futurestars.clubsbuddy.net/Account/Login
- If you have registered already, just enter your email and password to be taken to your homepage, if not, you need to click on the ‘Register’ tab. On this page, you need to enter and confirm your e-mail address and set a new password (please take a note of this for future log ins or to access the app). You also need to fill in your name and contact details. Once you have done this, just click on ‘Register’ and you will be taken to a new page to enter your child(ren)’s details. Here you need to enter name, date of birth, school, additional information and photographic consent. If you only have one child, click on ‘Finished’ once this is done, but if you have more children, just click on ‘Add Another’ and repeat the process. If you have nothing to tell us in the ‘Additional Information’ box, just type the word ‘None’. Once you have completed this section, you will now be taken to your ‘Dashboard’. Here, you will be able to manage and track all your bookings.
- To book a space at Camp, just click on the ‘Bookings’ tab at the top of the page and you will see a list of options. You need to click on the section for the October Holiday Camps (Please note that there is a separate section for Hamilton and Bothwell), where you will see all your options. In the box you want, just click on ‘Select’ underneath your child(ren)’s name, where you will be taken to a list of all available slots. You should note that the Activity Camp options include separate tabs for full days, Morning and Afternoon sessions. To select the option you want, just tick the box next to where it says ‘Available’, and then repeat for each day you need.
- Once you have selected the boxes you need, just click on the ‘Book’ tab and this will take you to the checkout page, where you can pay your deposit by card, or click on the tab to pay by Childcare or Flash Sale Vouchers. (You should use the childcare vouchers tab for both Childcare Vouchers and Future Stars Vouchers purchased during the flash sales).
- Once this is done, you will be able to see all your bookings in your diary section and also your balance in the fees tab (we will update this for you if there are any discounts to be applied).
- To make any further bookings, just log in to the system using the details you set up at the time of registering.