Our Mini Camps return again this September to cover the long weekend on the 27th and 30th September. As usual, the sessions will run similar to our regular holiday camps and will include all the favourite activities such as fun fitness, creative arts, team games, soft play, climbing wall, scavenger hunts and much more. As this is a Mini Camp, we will only be operating from our base in Hamilton. The activities are suitable for children aged from 4 to 14 years.
Once again we will offer full day and half-day options, with full day sessions running from 9.30am to 4.30pm, mornings between 9.30am and 12.30pm and afternoons between 1.30 and 4.30pm. We also offer early drop-off at 8.30am for morning sessions and 1.00pm for afternoons. The costs are £20.00 per person for a full day and £12.00 per person for a half session. We also offer a multi-booking discount with offers for more than one child or booking. We’ll take off £4.00 (full day) and £2.00 (half day) for every additional child or day you book. You will be required to pay a 50% deposit prior to the camp at the time of booking, and we will adjust your total balance based on any discounts that need to be applied.
For our Camps in Hamilton, we have added a meal deal option, which includes a Main Meal, Dessert, Snack and Drink, for only £3.00. Children are still welcome to bring a packed lunch if they prefer, but if they would rather choose from our children’s menu, they can do this also. Please inform the staff on arrival if you wish to take the Meal Deal option.
To book your place at this Mini Camp, just follow the details below. You should note that if you have already registered for the ClubsBuddy system during the summer, you simply need to login using the same details as before. If you haven’t registered yet, the instructions below will guide you through this process.
Our Mini Camps operate throughout the year during long weekend breaks, in-service days and short holidays. To see a list of all the dates we operate, just click here.
Note to Parents:
- Early Drop-Off is included as part of the booking and you do not need to book this separately.
- If you do not receive an automatic booking confirmation, please check your junk folders. If you still don’t have anything, please get in touch with us at 01698 200020. Please double check your e-mail when registering.
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance of the dates you have booked. If you fail to show on a day you have booked, you may still be charged for the session.
- Please read our terms & conditions prior to booking. You can access these by clicking on this link – terms and conditions camp
We have introduced a new booking system for this year which will allow parents to book and pay for everything online. The system also allows parents to see if there are spaces available on each day. As this is a new system, we know that it may take people some time to get used to, but if you have any questions, just get in touch by clicking here, or by calling us on 01698 200020. We recommend that bookings are done on a pc or laptop, but if this isn’t possible, there is the option of downloading an app to allow you to do this on your phone. Just look for ‘ClubsBuddy’ in the app store. You can log in through this system to make and see your bookings, check fees and receive messages.
How to make a booking:
- To access the booking system, you can either do this through the app or by going to the website by clicking on https://futurestars.clubsbuddy.net/Account/Login
- If you have registered already, just enter your email and password to be taken to your homepage, if not, you need to click on the ‘Register’ tab. On this page, you need to enter and confirm your e-mail address and set a new password (please take a note of this for future log ins or to access the app). You also need to fill in your name and contact details. Once you have done this, just click on ‘Register’ and you will be taken to a new page to enter your child(ren)’s details. Here you need to enter name, date of birth, school, additional information and photographic consent. If you only have one child, click on ‘Finished’ once this is done, but if you have more children, just click on ‘Add Another’ and repeat the process. If you have nothing to tell us in the ‘Additional Information’ box, just type the word ‘None’. Once you have completed this section, you will now be taken to your ‘Dashboard’. Here, you will be able to manage and track all your bookings.
- To book a space at Camp, just click on the ‘Bookings’ tab at the top of the page and you will see a list of options. You need to click on the section for the September Weekend Mini Camp, where you will see all your options. In the box you want, just click on ‘Select’ underneath your child(ren)’s name, where you will be taken to a list of all available slots. You should note that the Activity Camp options include separate tabs for full days, Morning and Afternoon sessions. To select the option you want, just tick the box next to where it says ‘Available’, and then repeat for each day you need. (To help you find the days you need, you can also select individual days from the boxes at the top of the form, ie; if you only need a Monday, just tick this box, and it will only show you the Monday options).
- Once you have selected the boxes you need, just click on the ‘Book’ tab and this will take you to the checkout page, where you can pay your deposit by card, or click on the tab to pay by Childcare or Flash Sale Vouchers. (You should use the childcare vouchers tab for both Childcare Vouchers and Future Stars Vouchers purchased during the flash sales).
- Once this is done, you will be able to see all your bookings in your diary section and also your balance in the fees tab (we will update this for you if there are any discounts to be applied).
- To make any further bookings, just log in to the system using the details you set up at the time of registering.