Class info – Our final club of this term takes place on Thursday 28th June. The sessions will then stop over the summer and then begin again on Thursday 16th August 2018.
New Leadership Group – If any of the current P7’s wish to come along after the summer, we are planning to introduce a leadership group, which is open to anyone who has attended the club over the last term. The intention of this group is to allow young people the chance to play a bigger part in Future Stars, gaining experience at some of our events, building their own social media content and learning about work, while also providing a space for them to create as their own. If you are interested in this, just let the staff know or get in touch using our contact page.
New Booking System – As some of you may already be aware, we are making changes to the booking system for Youth club on a Thursday evening. This process has been put in place to allow us to manage attendance and also to address some issues that have occurred recently. The system is currently being completed and will be available at the start of the term in August. We are at the final stages of testing it and hope to have it up and running soon. This will allow bookings to be made online and allow parents the option to pay in advance if they wish, which will help speed up the process of entry at the front door. While this is being put in place, Youth Club will continue to operate as last term with entry at the door. We will advise all those attending of the new changes and how the system will work.
- Youth Club is a fun, open session where children can enjoy time on the soft play frame and socialise with friends. We also make other facilities available like our disco tent, climbing wall, laser tag, drop slide and sports room. Our tuck shop is also available.
When, Where & How Much:
- Thursdays from 6.30-8.30pm at Future Stars Activity Centre, Hamilton (£3.00 per class)
- Yvonne Chassels/Gemma McMillan/Mark Ewen
- For boys and girls in primary 4, 5, 6 & 7
Booking and Registration:
- Weekly spaces must be booked as we have a strict limit of spaces. Further details of this process will be posted on this page very soon.
- All families must complete a consent form and behaviour charter to allow attendance to continue.
- We ask that children are dropped off and collected by parents. Children will not be permitted to leave the premises without parental supervision or advanced parental consent.
- The classes operate during term-time only.
- If your family has siblings of different ages and you would prefer them all to be together, we would rather children in primary 1,2 or 3 came to the Thursday Youth Club rather than older children attend the Wednesday Youth Club. Please be aware that they will be with children aged up to 12 and that the activities may be more physical/challenging.
- A total of 27 different schools have been represented by the range of children attending this club since 2015.