After School Club
- Our after school service is based on the mezzanine floor within Future Stars Activity & Play Centre. It operates between 3.00-6.00pm and we collect from a number of local schools within Hamilton (full list below).
- As part of the service children are collected from their respective school by the staff team and brought back to the Activity Centre. Here, they receive a healthy snack, before taking part in a range of activities within the Centre.
- The service operates throughout the school year during term time.
Cost & Terms:
- The service costs £12.00 per session and this should be paid weekly or monthly.
- We can accept payment at the Centre by Cash or Card, and we also take payments by bank transfer or by childcare vouchers (we have a number of accounts with voucher companies, but please ask about your supplier before setting anything up).
- All children need to have a registration form completed on their behalf before starting. We will give you the details you need for this once a space has been found for you.
- A payment is required for each day that the children are booked, even if they are not able to attend on any particular day. We do not charge however for school holidays or closures due to extreme weather.
- We require 4 week’s notice should you wish to cancel or change your days.
- Mark Ewen (Manager)
- Lorna Kavanagh (Supervisor)
- Nicole Byers (Activities Assistant)
- Lauren Greenan (Activities Assistant)
- Yvonne Chassels (Activities Assistant)
- For boys & girls from primary 1 to 7
- Soft Play
- Mini Sports
- Arts & Crafts
- Messy Play
- Fun Fitness
- Outdoor Play
- Imaginative Play
- Table Games
- Soft Play Frame
- Games Room
- Climbing Wall
- Homework Area
- Wellbeing Room
- Crafts Area
- Reading Corner
- Tech Zone
- Multi-Purpose Area
Schools we currently collect from:
- Townhill Primary
- Udston Primary
- St Ninians Primary
- St Mark’s Primary
- Woodhead Primary
- St Mary’s Primary
- St John’s Primary
If you would like to enquire about availability for this service, please click here to be taken to our enquiry form. You should note that we currently have a waiting list for some schools and some days.
We are in the process of reviewing our service and are seeking additional resources to allow us to increase our spaces. Please note that we no longer offer a breakfast club.
We are currently in the process of revamping our after school booking system and all parents will be required to create a new account with this, even if they attend the service already. This will allow parents to access their financial statements and keep on top of their payments.