We’re really looking forward to our Easter Camp this year, and it’s going to be double the fun this time round, with our Camps operating from both Bothwell and Hamilton. We’re looking to include a packed programme again, and hope to combine a number of the activities between the 2 venues. This year we’ll be taking part in fun fitness games, arts and crafts, creative arts, wall climbing, laser tag, sports, scavenger hunts, outdoor fun, quizzes, team challenges, soft play, park visits and outings. The camps provide activities for children aged from 4 to 14 years and are suitable for both boys and girls.
This page includes details of the Camps as well as a booking form. If you have any further questions, just get in touch by clicking here.
Good Friday Mini Camp
As well as the forthcoming Easter Holiday Camps, we’ll also be operating a Mini Camp, while the schools are off on Friday 30th March. This will operate from our Hamilton Centre only and will include a mix of all our favourite Camp activities. The timings are the same as our normal camp and you can book for this below or on our Mini Camp page, which you can access by clicking here.
Main Easter Activity Camp
Dates & Times – This Camp is available midweek throughout the Easter Holidays with camps on the weeks commencing Monday 2nd and Monday 9th April. Our full day session runs from 9.30am-4.30pm, with half days from 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4.30pm. If you are looking for an early drop-off, you can do so from 8.45am in Bothwell and 8.30am in Hamilton. You can drop off for the afternoon session from 1.00pm at both venues.
Venues – Our Bothwell camp returns once more to St Brides Pastoral Centre on Fallside Road, Bothwell, G71 8BA. We have used this for a number of years now and it provides us with a large activity hall, kitchen, small studio room and a large enclosed garden. Our Hamilton camps will operate from our Activity Centre, which is located on Argyle Crescent, Hillhouse Industrial Estate, Hamilton, ML3 9SL. This venue offers us activity rooms, soft play, climbing wall and a cafe.
Costs – The cost of a full day is £18.00 and a half day is £10.00, although we do have discounted rates for bookings of 5 days or more (these do not need to be consecutive), with 5 full days costing £80.00 and 5 half-days costing £40.00. We also offer Friends & Family discount of £5.00 off each person when there is more than one child on your booking for 5 days or more.
Payments can be made by cash or by bank transfer and we are able to accept childcare vouchers for our camps too. Payment should be made in advance or at your first day at camp.
What you’ll need – All the activities that we are doing are included in your cost, all that the children will need is a packed lunch and snacks on each day (Hot food option available at Hamilton Camp – please indicate below if you would like this included). We’ll be in touch before camp with a schedule of activities and this will detail all the children should wear when they are coming along.
Note to Parents:
- Please use the form below to book spaces at Camp only, for questions and enquiries, please use the contact page.
- Once you submit this form, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation. If you do not get this within 2 days, please check your spam folder or contact us on 01698 200020.
- You do not need to book the early drop off separately, this is included in your booking.
- For our 2018 Camps in Hamilton, we will also be adding a meal deal option, which includes a Main Meal, Dessert and Drink, for only £3.00. Children are still welcome to bring a packed lunch if they prefer, but if they would rather choose from our children’s menu, they can do this also. Just indicate on your form if you would like this option added to your booking.
- You will be sent a Camp schedule and consent form prior to each week you are booked.